How much is the market price of passion fruit? Cultivation techniques of passion fruit
Passion fruit is a kind of herbaceous vines of the genus Cyperus in Passiflora family, also known as eggplant, love fruit and passion fruit. It is a kind of fruit with high edible value. It is very popular because of its rich vitamins and various trace elements. The juicy juice of fruit pulp, added with calcium bicarbonate and sugar, can be made into a fragrant and delicious drink, and can also be added to other drinks to improve the quality of the beverage. It can be used for cooking, soap making and paint making. It can be used as ornamental plants but not as garden plants. How much is the market price of passion fruit? The cultivation techniques of passion fruit are as follows:
The market price of passion fruit in Guangdong and Guangxi is about 6-7 yuan per kilogram. In other areas, including freight, it may reach 15-20 yuan per kilogram.
Passion fruit will mature after the end of July, and it is best to eat from September to October. Some experts suggest that it is best to eat three medium-sized flowers a day. Passion fruit has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, promoting blood circulation and strengthening the body, reducing blood lipid and reducing blood pressure, nourishing yin and kidney, refreshing and sobering up, eliminating fatigue, detoxification and beautification, and enhancing immunity during pregnancy.
How do you eat?
1. Direct fresh food: cut the passion fruit, dig out the pulp with a spoon and eat it directly (edible seeds, rich in high-grade protein and fat).
2. Make juice: take a passion fruit, cut it, spoon the pulp into a cup, add 200 ml water, add a little sugar to adjust the sweetness, stir to get a cup of nutritious juice with good color, aroma and taste. If you use a juicer to stir for a few seconds, the effect is better. Ice water in summer, warm water in winter, and a few drops of honey make the flavor better. In addition, due to the different density of pulp and natural super fiber contained in Baixiang juice, it is a normal physical phenomenon that stratification occurs after mixing and standing for a period of time, which has no effect on the quality.
3. Treatment of insomnia: passion fruit not only has the effect of calming, but also helps to improve the quality of sleep. Drinking a cup of tea before going to bed every night can also help you fall asleep.
4. Can reduce blood pressure: take three passion fruit, cold water about 200 ml, a little honey, a little lemon juice, a little crushed ice. Then wash and cut the passion fruit, dig out the pulp with a spoon, put it into the fruit juice machine, add honey, cold boiled water and lemon juice, mix well, then pour into a cup, add crushed ice to drink.
5. Making tea with wine: in addition to extracting pectin, medical ingredients and processing feed, the shell can also be used for brewing wine or tea, as well as cooking dishes.
6. Soup flavor: the passion fruit is washed and put into the soup, which can make the soup taste better.
Can't eat with anything:
At present, there is no food that can not be eaten together with passion fruit. Passion fruit contains 17 kinds of amino acids, rich in protein, fat, sugar, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, SOD enzyme and super fiber and other 165 kinds of beneficial substances for human body. It is also known as the king of vitamin C (vitamin) in fruits, with unique taste. It has the effect of clearing lung and moistening dryness, calming nerves and relieving pain, and stopping dysentery with blood. It has therapeutic effect on cough, dry throat, hoarseness, constipation, insomnia, dysmenorrhea, arthralgia, dysentery, etc.
Who can't eat?
1. People who are allergic to passion fruit can't eat it. People who are allergic to passion fruit will cause serious allergy if they eat it.
2. People with a bad stomach should eat less. Because passion fruit is a natural tranquilizer, it has the effect of relaxing and calming nerves. If people with a bad stomach eat too much, it is equivalent to taking the wrong medicine, which is easy to cause drug allergy and drug poisoning.
1、 How much is a catty of passion fruit
The market price of passion fruit in Guangdong and Guangxi is about 6-7 yuan per kilogram. In other areas, including freight, it may reach 15-20 yuan per kilogram. In addition to the tropical areas of Fujian and Taiwan, it is also known as "the king of tropical fruits" in China, such as "the king of tropical trees" in China.
2、 Purchase method of passion fruit
1. When purchasing, you should choose the fresh passion fruit. The fresh passion fruit is in a good shape, without obvious shape defects or protuberances. The surface of the fruit is green and gradually turns red.
2. The flesh of passion fruit is dark yellow, which is more delicious. If the flesh bone is light yellow, the taste is not so. Generally, the flesh of the fruit planted on the mountain is dark yellow, which is better than that planted on the ground.
3. Passion fruit can be regarded as excellent only if it has three characteristics: sour, sweet and fragrant. These three characteristics reflect the basic requirements of passion fruit quality. If the fragrance is not strong enough, it is not so good.
3、 Edible method of passion fruit
1. Fresh food: cut the passion fruit, dig out the pulp with a spoon and eat it directly. The seeds are edible and rich in high-grade protein and fat.
2. Juice: cut passion fruit, spoon the pulp into a cup, add water, add a little sugar, honey, etc. adjust the sweetness and stir.
3. Make tea: divide the fruit into two, put into the cup, and then put in the rock sugar, soak in boiling water for 6 minutes.
4. Soup: wash the whole fruit and put it into the soup, which can make the soup taste better.
4、 What are the benefits of passion fruit
1. Anti inflammation and detoxification: passion fruit contains a variety of vitamins, which can reduce blood lipid, prevent and treat arteriosclerosis, lower blood pressure, and inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms in the digestive tract. The combination of the two has a significant effect on eliminating toxins in the body, improving the body's nutritional absorption function, and has a special elimination effect on colitis, gastroenteritis and hemorrhoids.
2. Enhance immunity: passion fruit is rich in vitamins, super fiber and protein and other hundreds of very beneficial elements for the human body, and the taste and fragrance are extremely beautiful, which can enhance the body's resistance and improve immunity, especially for children and pregnant women, it is very helpful for body development and growth.
3. Beauty and beauty: passion fruit not only contains rich nutrition, but also can give people a feeling of satiety, so as to reduce the intake of other high calorie food, and help to improve the structure of human nutrition absorption, especially the VVC contained in it has the effect of beauty and anti-aging.
4. Weight loss: passion fruit can increase stomach satiety, reduce the intake of excess heat, but also can absorb cholesterol and bile and other organic molecules, inhibit the body's absorption of fat. Therefore, long-term consumption is conducive to improving the structure of human nutrition absorption, reducing body fat, and shaping a healthy and beautiful body.
Cultivation techniques of passion fruit
Choosing land to build a garden
It is suggested to choose gentle slope, terrace or flat land of sandy loam soil with leeward and sunny direction, and the plot with rich organic matter, good drainage, deep soil layer, pH value of 5.5-6.5, convenient transportation and convenient protection is recommended. After selecting the land, the trellis should be set up in time. The eggplant is a vine fruit tree. Therefore, it is necessary to erect the trellis in time, such as fence frame, shed frame, T-shaped frame or simple bamboo pole support, etc. The scaffold materials can be wooden column, iron wire, bamboo column, cement column, stone column, etc., and the general frame height is 1.8 ~ 2.5 M. According to the plant row spacing of (2 ~ 3) m × (3 ~ 4) m, the hole size is 70 cm × 70 cm × 70 cm, and 750 ~ 1 050 plants / hm2 should be planted. After the high yield period, the density of 1.2 × 1.5 m can be cut 1 or 2 cut 1 according to the tree situation to increase the plant spacing. Generally, it is selected to plant in cloudy days or sunny days after rain. When planting, fill and compact in layers, and straighten out the root system. Appropriate amount of decomposed organic fertilizer and sandy loam can be mixed evenly as planting soil or covering soil. After planting, water the roots and cover them with film or straw.
Planting time: depending on the height of the seedlings, the seedlings can be planted when they are more than 25 cm high. The plots with watering conditions can be planted as early as possible. The water deficient plots should be planted in 5-6 days from the beginning of the rainy season. Before the beginning of the rainy season, because of the dry weather, water should be poured every 10-15 days to keep the soil moist.
plant Therefore, the row spacing is about 200 m, and the plant spacing is about 2.0 m, and the plant spacing is about 2.0 M.
The height of the seedling is about 8 cm, the seedling is dense and weak, and the plant spacing is 4-5 cm. After planting, weeding was carried out 4 times a year, and fertilization was applied once in autumn and returning to green in spring. The stems and vines are more than 30 cm long, and they are used for climbing. During the period from budding to fruiting, irrigation should be done in time in case of dry weather.
Water and fertilizer management
Eggs like to be wet, but avoid water and fear of drought. When water is accumulated, it is necessary to drain water in time. When it is dry, water should be poured frequently, especially in fruit bearing period, which requires large amount of water and needs sufficient water. Fertilization was carried out scientifically. In the early stage, nitrogen fertilizer was mainly applied to the newly planted eggshells, mixed with peanut bran water. Each plant was drenched with 0.2% urea and 15% peanut bran water or human manure, twice a month for each plant. The amount of fertilizer application increased with the growth of seedlings and was combined with foliar fertilizer spraying. In order to promote early growth and rapid development, we began to spray twice Aiduoshou 7 days after planting, with an interval of 7 days, and 60 kg water was added to each packet; after entering the production period, more phosphorus and potassium fertilizer should be applied to promote flower bud differentiation, and 0.5 kg compound fertilizer and 0.1 kg potassium fertilizer should be applied to each plant. After harvest, the winter fertilizer was mainly farmyard manure, 20 kg farmyard manure and 0.5 kg FCMP fertilizer were applied to each plant. 15 days after flowering is the period of rapid fruit expansion. It is necessary to strengthen the management of fertilizer and water, especially to increase the application of potassium fertilizer, so as to promote the rapid expansion of fruit.
On the shelf: after the seedlings recover growth, wipe off the lateral buds in time to make the main vine thicker, when the main vine grows to 50-1500 px. Props should be set up to guide the upper shelf.
Pruning of 1-2-year-old trees: the compound pruning method (double-layer and four characteristics) is mainly adopted. When the main vine grows to 70-2000px, two side vines are left on the shelf as the first layer of main vine; when the plant grows to 150-4000px, two side vines are set aside from each side vine as the second layer of main branches, which are pulled to the opposite direction to form double-layer four major branches During this period, the lateral branches below 2000 PX and between 80-4000 PX should be sprouted, and all sprouting branches should be removed or wiped out.
Adult tree pruning: in order to prevent the canopy from being too dense, prune as soon as possible after picking fruit, but avoid heavy cutting. After the last batch of fruits were harvested in winter, all fruiting branches were re cut from the base, leaving 3-150px.
Antifreeze in winter
Low temperature areas should pay attention to cold, antifreeze, straw mats, orange stems, film cover. At the same time, cut off the tender autumn leaves, shorten most of the branches, retract the crown and seal the incision with film, so as to avoid freezing death of the whole plant.
The fruits should be harvested timely after turning purplish red or yellow. Fresh fruits can also be picked up from the ground after the fruits mature and naturally fall off. The egg fruit will fall naturally after ripening and should be picked up in time. It is better to clean up the fruit within 3 days after the fruit falls, otherwise the fruit will be easily rotten due to the sun and rain. The time required for the fruit to mature varies with the flowering season. Generally, the flower that blooms in May to June matures in 40-60 days, that in July to August takes 60-80 days to mature, that in September takes 80-90 days to mature, and that in October or later takes more than 90 days for the fruit to mature. Eggshell is a tropical vine evergreen fruit tree with a life span of 8-10 years. The peel is thick and hard, and can be used for feed and pectin extraction. The fruit is spherical or oblong, containing yellow juice and black seeds. It contains protein, fat, sugar, vitamins and amino acids. It is rich in nutrition, sweet and sour. It has the aroma of pomegranate, banana, strawberry, lemon, mango, sour plum and other fruits. It has rich flavor and pleasant fragrance, and can be eaten and processed fresh, It can be processed into fruit juice, fruit juice, jam, jelly, buccal tablets, mainly processed into fruit juice for consumption. The fruit is very resistant to storage and transportation.
The main diseases are seedling Damping off disease, blight, mosaic virus disease, stem rot and so on.
Methods of prevention and treatment:
1. It is necessary to select clean soil for planting, keep the soil moisture content in the field, prevent ponding, keep away from all kinds of melons, eggplant and fruit vegetables and bananas, and remove and burn the diseased leaves and branches in time.
2. Drug prevention and treatment
The results showed that the seedling Damping off disease was 800 times of ligulin and 800-1000 times of Miao jundi; the disease was 1000-2000 times of Shigao and 600-800 times of propionate zinc. Mosaic virus disease: xiaoyehuangjue 1000-1500 times liquid, viroling 1500-2000 times liquid, junduxian 2000-2500 times liquid. Stem rot: carbendazim 500-800 times.